Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1999 Corolla Fuses

by ejb, February 19, 2006

Could someone help me with locating the sunroof fuse? And are there any relays other than the one next to the motor? Thanks

Bikeman982

Could someone help me with locating the sunroof fuse? And are there any relays other than the one next to the motor? Thanks
What year is your car?

What year is your car?

1999 LE

Bikeman982

I looked thru my manuals but they don't cover sunroofs. I suggest you get the clicking relay checked and also look at all your fuse boxes to see if one is labeled for your sunroof. There are fuses under the dash and in some cases under the kick panel on both sides, as well as the main ones in the engine compartment. If you have a fuse tester or meter you can take the time to check any that look like they may also control current to the sunroof. next time I go to the junkyard I will look at any newere Corollas that may have a sunroof on them. I am planning on putting one in mine, but it is manual and not electrical.

From my genuine wiring book:

Fuse: 10A GAUGE and 30A POWER behind the little storage drawer.

Relay: P/W relay behind driver side kick panel. (Three relays there. Middle one is C/OPN, the other one that looks exactly the same is the P/W relay.)

All these stuff are close by between the driver door and steering wheel.

Check them out. Good luck.

Bikeman982

Let us know how it turns out. Maybe it is the relay or a fuse. They are simple to check and it may be the easiest to fix.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)