Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Want To Buy...

Guest kitten99

Hello- I am looking for a (preferably) white rear right passenger door for a 2003 corolla.Any help is appreciated-thanks

default_smile

Bikeman982

Hello- I am looking for a (preferably) white rear right passenger door for a 2003 corolla.Any help is appreciated-thanksdefault_smile
Do you need a used one? Have you checked e-bay? I visit our local junkyards and I have never seen any Toyota Corolla that new in any of them. I just recently found a 1995 and a 1997 Corolla and they were pretty well totalled. It was like a great big prize when I spotted them and I took everything that I could use off of them for my 1994. It is a mystery where the newer Corollas go. I bet they are sent to chop shops to be cut up and sold to the highest bidder in a black market somewhere. I don't want to investigate that for fear of ending up with cement shoes in the river.

Guest kitten99

Thanks anyway-Ive checked ebay and junkyards but still no luck.

Bikeman982

Thanks anyway-Ive checked ebay and junkyards but still no luck.
Just as I thought - they dissappeared into the black whole of newer auto mafia. Keep searching, somewhere, sometime, it will turn up. Watch e-bay and if there is ever a 2003 that is trashed and being parted out, you can put in your request for the part you want.

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds