Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest 90greeng60

Hey everyone, I'm posting this for my girlfriend's father. Figured I'd give the forums a shot and see if there's any interested. It's a 2003 Corolla (I think CE), automatic, about 43k miles on the clock, beige colored (not sure of the paint code), clean cloth interior, factory CD, sunroof, power windows and working A/C. The car was rear ended pretty hard. The front end, interior and all four door are perfect. Runs great, still starts up and can be moved. I don't have any pictures at the moment but I can get some if there is any interest. The car is located in Schenectady, NY. You can email me at A2CorradoG60@yahoo.com if you're interested. Asking $2900 obo. Thanks.

Bikeman982

I recommend you list it on auction sites such as e-bay. You can set the reserve at $2900 if that is your minimum. The car may be difficult to sell except as a parts car and you may not get that much for it. Did your insurance "Total it", or give you any $$$ for the damage??

Guest 90greeng60

Sorry I should have mentioned that the car was totalled out by insurance. It could be repaired and tagged with a reconstructed or salvage title, but it would probably be easier to use it as a parts car. I've thought about listing it on ebay, but that'll be a last resort because of problems with non-paying bidders and other problems with buyers in the past. As far as price goes, it is highly negotiable and he will let the car go for much less.

Bikeman982

Sorry I should have mentioned that the car was totalled out by insurance. It could be repaired and tagged with a reconstructed or salvage title, but it would probably be easier to use it as a parts car. I've thought about listing it on ebay, but that'll be a last resort because of problems with non-paying bidders and other problems with buyers in the past. As far as price goes, it is highly negotiable and he will let the car go for much less.
You could list it on e-bay as a parts car and it would sell that way. Don't sell to anyone with a low feedback rating. Non-paying bidders are bad news. I would take it but I am currently transitioning to a new job and already have too many projects underway.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)