Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1999 Corners

by zer0toher0, May 17, 2005

I have currently inherited a 1999 Corolla VE, and its simply has very good potential. I am new here, and have been recently looking into this forum for any and all simple questions I needed to answer. Well... anyhow enough with the introuduction...

I am in look for Black JDM Corners for my Corolla,.. and to my knowledge, such a pair does not exsist for sale. So my questions are

* Have any of you fellow 8th Gen. Corolla Owners painted your corners? How did it turn out?

* Is it possible to fit the 7th Gen. Black JDM Corners in to my 1999 Corolla, through modding or anything else?

* Simply, what is the best way to get Black Corners,.. or at least match my Dual Halo Projector Headlights?

Couple of people on Toyrolla.com and VVT-i.net have painted them - most seemed to have come out pretty good.

Your options are limited as you probably discovered that you can find clear corners everywhere but not blacked out ones. The 7th generation is similar in shape - but I believe that the retention clips are different - not worth the trouble modding those.

You can try experimenting with a set of clear corners and blacking those out - might get better results with those than with your OEM corners.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)