Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
DitmarsNY

Oil Filters 4afe , Water Pump, Timing Belt

My friend sold his corolla and left me some stuff to get rid off:

Have a box of 12 OEM toyota oil filters, a new oem toyota waterpump and a new oem toyota timing belt

all were purchased at 1sttoyotaparts, I forgot what this is worth, so best offers please,

thanks guys,

DOH, forgto to put my location in the subject line, but I can't edit it now, location is NYC area, but can ship anywhere

Edited by Breogan24

Have a box of 12 OEM toyota oil filters, a new oem toyota waterpump and a new oem toyota timing belt

all were purchased at 1sttoyotaparts, I forgot what this is worth, so best offers please,

[email protected]

thanks guys,

DOH, forgto to put my location in the subject line, but I can't edit it now, location is NYC area, but can ship anywhere

Cmon guys, older Corolla's need love too. Give her what she needs for the spring :D

[email protected]

thanks guys,

Cmon guys, older Corolla's need love too. Give her what she needs for the spring :D

How much for the 12 filters? Including shipping?

Very interested TY