Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
TCPMeta2k1

95 Corolla Dx

ive been trying to get ahold of the seller with a question, ive sent 2 messages and called today with no response yet. i'll wait till the end of the 7 days and if i cant get ahold of him by then im not sure what i'll do.

trap
ive been trying to get ahold of the seller with a question, ive sent 2 messages and called today with no response yet. i'll wait till the end of the 7 days and if i cant get ahold of him by then im not sure what i'll do.

Some of the sellers on e-Bay are just mass drop-shippers and they don't do anything but take orders on numerous parts, then have them shipped directly from one place to the buyer, while keeping the difference between what the piece costs them and the selling price. You probably will have a hard time contacting them directly.

yes, that may be the case but how hard is it to dial a phone? i'll buy it, but i wont leave positive feedback.

I would leave positive feedback if the item you purchased was as you expected and the price was good. Also if it arrives in a timely manner. The feedback forum is not there to criticise the seller's ability to answer his/her telephone. That's just my opinion. Of course you are free to do whatever you like.

yes, that may be the case but how hard is it to dial a phone? i'll buy it, but i wont leave positive feedback.

I would leave positive feedback if the item you purchased was as you expected and the price was good. Also if it arrives in a timely manner. The feedback forum is not there to criticise the seller's ability to answer his/her telephone. That's just my opinion. Of course you are free to do whatever you like.

i was going to leave nuetral, i'll make payment tomorrow and request a tracking number.

i was going to leave nuetral, i'll make payment tomorrow and request a tracking number.

I always wait to leave feedback until after the part is delivered, just in case it takes a long time to get to me. How much are they costing you? What is shipping cost? Are you installing yourself? What problems (if any) do you anticipate?

Edited by Bikeman982

I always wait to leave feedback until after the part is delivered, just in case it takes a long time to get to me. How much are they costing you? What is shipping cost? Are you installing yourself? What problems (if any) do you anticipate?

$100 shipped, no feedback till i get it. $30 shipping, yes, rust is a bitch.

$100 shipped, no feedback till i get it. $30 shipping, yes, rust is a bitch.

Exhaust is always a problem when rusted. I have had to hacksaw (or snap off) bolts and parts from rusted exhausts when changing them. If your exhaust is all rusted it is a good idea to purchase extra hardware (or have another vehicle and a nearby hardware store that will be open) when you do the job. You may also have to replace gaskets or exhaust hangars. The worst part might be if a bolt breaks off that connects the manifold to the engine. Let me know how the installation goes.

i may make a pic story of the install. my gf will be helping me, she has a car, theres several parts and hardware places near by. i'll be grinding off and driving out the studs in the stock system flange (cat flange) and putting through stainless bolts. i'll pickup a couple of new gaskets at pepboys, the studs on the head dont look bad. i know how to remove and repair a broken stud in a couple of ways.

i may make a pic story of the install. my gf will be helping me, she has a car, theres several parts and hardware places near by. i'll be grinding off and driving out the studs in the stock system flange (cat flange) and putting through stainless bolts. i'll pickup a couple of new gaskets at pepboys, the studs on the head dont look bad. i know how to remove and repair a broken stud in a couple of ways.

Sounds like you have a great, solid plan for the process. A picture story would be very informative.

ok i dont care what you guys say i bought my car with 145K on the motor and now it has 158K just turned over tonight, i race it everyweekend and it holds, no engine mods besides exhuast intake and advanced timing, the engines are strong and if they do break then a spare engine is also cheap