Had something unusual occur twice and want to know if a diagnosis code might be out there for my dealer even though no failure light was displayed.
1. Both times was driving down a mild incline
2. Transmission in drive
3. First time - 2 weeks ago -- second failure yesterday
4. Car just stopped moving. depressing accelerator did nothing
5. Engine did not rev up as if it were in neutral or tranny slipping
6. Fixed by turning key off then back on
7. Car drives fine. tested downshift - OK
1. Think it's tranny or accelerator control system (fly by wire)?
2. Could Leith Toyota retrieve any trouble code even though no service light was displayed?
Don't want to go in now unless dealer has somewhere to start.