Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Xenon lights

Guest 3ebMetsJets

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I bought 80w/100w Xenon white lights for my 2003 Corolla S... i have 2 questions

the bulbs that came with my car are 55w/60w - should I even install Xenon lights and is it ok to install a higher wattage? Thanks again.

I wouldnt recommend it, Kinda like towing 3 tons with a car rated to tow 1 ton. Aside from that, have consideration for the people that drive during the night. Those

damn Xenon light blind me everytime (except the ones that come stock with the car)

Guest 3ebMetsJets

thanks for the response... i agree with you on the lights but i am actually getting them so people see me as well... i cant stand some people on the road who have no right holding a license..

Guest unrealii

Depending on the quality of those bulbs, higher wattage bulbs are notorious for melting headlight sockets. Unless they are DOT approved, I would not recommend installing them.

You can probably see some benefits with a auxilary lighting harness and a set of silverstars, but that is depending on how crappy toyota's headlight system is to begin with.

Topic List