Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Robert Lortz March 8, 2010

alright so a little while ago i got clear corner lenses on my 2000 totyota corolla, well the stock ugly orange led lights were the next thing to go, so i got clear leds that light up amber, so now my turn signal flashes a lot faster then it should, i bout load resistors but while looking at the wiring harness i saw 3 wires, i have no idea which ones to hook it up to, there was a white/black, green/black, and a green.. i already hooked one resistor up to the green/black/green as a guess and it didn't work..

any help would be appreciated =]

Could just try buzzing out the connector end with a multimeter. Find the side that runs to gronud and the hot side. Shouldn't really matter which end you connect the load resister to, as it only needs to load that circuit. I remember seeing a Black/White, Green/Black, and Green/Yellow - don't remember a solid green one - but then again, it also depends on if the car is NUMMI, TMMC, or Japan made.

Took bad you couldn't wire the load resister directly to the bulb base itself - hacking up the main wiring, even if you take precautions (cut the right wire, heatshrink, seal, etc.) always invites an electrical headache down the road.

Tridon EP35 flasher relay.

Topic List