Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1994 Corolla Dx Fuse Problem

By Guest ilovemycorolla, January 17, 2010 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

Guest ilovemycorolla

So to make a long story short while trying to jump my car both batteries started sparking and smoking so we took them off quick but ever since then my radio had not worked at all. The only thing that works is the eject button is lit up. I would like to check the fuses before anything else BUT I lost my fuse box cover while installing my system. Can anybody find a diagram or anything that can show me which fuse is which, or can anybody run out and tell me which fuse is for the radio? Much appreciation in advance

Just go through the lot, only takes two minutes. Just remember to take them out and check them one at a time or you might fry everything else lol

Guest ilovemycorolla

Just go through the lot, only takes two minutes. Just remember to take them out and check them one at a time or you might fry everything else lol

I was advised not to do that because it could mess some other things up

Bikeman982

Sounds like you crossed the jumper wires when you jump started the car.

It does not hurt to pull out and check each fuse - one at a time.

You will probably have to put the presets back into the radio (if it still works), otherwise, may need another radio.

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm