Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Signature

By TRCar54, September 22, 2009

Hi,

Anyone know why I can't make it happen?

I get this message after trying to save.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

It happens to me too. I tried to edit my sig last week and finally gave up.

Well by reading the error text you can see there's obviously some limit on lines. Looks like the forum software isn't inserting the specific numeric variable though.

I tried stripping out all but one line and got the same thing.

I'm not too impressed with this new Corroland software at this point for many reasons. It might be just a few bugs but I've been on many forums and this is the worst so far.

I just played with my signature - I get the error even when I cut and paste the current signature (ie, no changes in length or number of lines). Looks like bug got in there. I'll PM Dave and see if he can find out why this is happening.

The error message fails to mention the number of lines that are allowed in the signature. I wonder if the code is missing a defining variable?

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature

Jay in MA

I just played with my signature - I get the error even when I cut and paste the current signature (ie, no changes in length or number of lines). Looks like bug got in there. I'll PM Dave and see if he can find out why this is happening.

OK I tried to edit my sig and got the same error as everybody else. Didn't add any lines, only changed a number.

I at least need a workaround.

The signature appears to working now with the new software upgrade this afternoon.

Jay in MA

OK I tried to edit my sig and got the same error as everybody else. Didn't add any lines, only changed a number.

I at least need a workaround.

SUCCESS!

Sig update completed with no errors.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else