Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Price For A 2005 Le

Guest kjel

Hi,

I'm buying my mom a 2005 corolla le, I want to make sure I'm getting a good deal.

Car retails for 16,828 MSRP. I got $14,900 before $500 rebate and 4.3% financing for 60 months. I wanted an alarm installed for $300 from dealer. Any advice is appreciated.

Thats a pretty good price for a car that MSRP's at $17k

After the rebate and financing, pretty good deal.

Don't accept any additional charges default_wink

I paid $15,300 for mine, but didn't get it off the lot. I was considering walking out saying "BS it costs you more when you get it from another dealership" but I ended up caving first default_sad $600 over invoice, I feel like I've been taken advantage of...

I think your price looks good. Looks like its under invoice, plus the rebate and good financing.

G

Guest kjel

Thanks for the response.

Just wanted to be sure it couldn't get any better than that. As a woman shopping for a car, sometimes I don't believe I'm getting the best deals.

You might be able to push harder, but as far as I can tell from what I've read about holdbacks, incentives and 'dealer invoice', it looks like they actually want to sell you the car! As long as they honor those prices and terms when you are ready to sign.

If you are suspecting something, I'd be very careful when it comes time to sign the paperwork. Make sure they don't change ANYTHING. Look at each and every line, and make sure that everything agrees with that you want.

Don't be afraid to walk out if they start pulling anything funny...you can always come back... every time you walk out they don't know if you are coming back.

Guest kjel

It didn't get any better than that. At first they didn't want to give me 4.3%. I told them I heard from another dealership they do offer it to others w/ 730+ credit score.

FYI,

It is much cheaper to get a internet quote from multiple dealers from edmunds.com or some similar website. Deal w/ internet or fleet personnel only. I tried going through AAA but they told me invoice +$300 which would have been $15,300 vs. the $14,900 quote I received through internet.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)