Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest paule

I'm looking for a pair of winter wheels and a friend has a 14" set off a 91 Celica GTS. Any idea if they would fit? Thanks

I'm looking for a pair of winter wheels and a friend has a 14" set off a 91 Celica GTS. Any idea if they would fit? Thanks

Your car has 15 inch wheels and a tire pressure monitoring system.

The 14 inch wheels can cause a bunch of issues including having your low tire light constantly illuminated.

It simply will not fit - chances are it won't clear the front brake calipers. Nor is this legal at all.

At least the bolt pattern is the same - 5x100. But the offset will be quite a bit off - plus, as other mentioned, might not clear the calipers on the Corolla. Only one way to find out - stick on the car and turn them to see if they clear (caliper, suspension, and steering). Also note, depending on the tire size on the 1991 Celica wheel - your speedo may be way off.

It simply will not fit - chances are it won't clear the front brake calipers. Nor is this legal at all.

Why would this not be illegal? That doesn't make much since at all. I had a car that came with 17" factory wheels, but I ran 15" steelies in the winter. It was more of a performing car too, so I'm sure it had bigger brakes then a Corolla.

The only way to know if it would clear the brakes is to test fit it. If you can't test fit it, then pass on them.

Guest paule

Tire size is the same as the Corolla stock, but 14" wheel 185/65/14. Thanks

Bikeman982

Tire size is the same as the Corolla stock, but 14" wheel 185/65/14. Thanks
Does that mean that they fit and you put them on your car??

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)