Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

95 Corolla With 02 Front End

by buurin, December 31, 2007

for all purposes, they are the same unibody between the 7th and 8th gen of corolla.

That doesn't surprise me.

I generally don't think the Corolla is a very good looking car but I do like what he did with it. I only bought mine for the reliability and economy.

I could do without the swing up doors but I appreciate all of the work he did to make it an individual. Looks like he did a quality job also.

Jay in MA

for all purposes, they are the same unibody between the 7th and 8th gen of corolla.

It's probably relatively easy to put an 02' front on, just changing panels. Now the real challenge would be to give it the 98-02 rear. It's not entirely impossible. I've seen some VERY impressive hack jobs. Check out this one:

http://www.6gc.net/photo/member/427/7

If it wasn't for the quarter window, it would look just like the Supra.

Bikeman982

I think it was very well done.

Hmmmm... I have a friend with a gen7... if she has enough front end dammage, maybe I will talk her into changing the face to a gen8.

Love the grill. Looks just like the one i made. covered all the front end holes with black coated mesh.

tdk.

Bikeman982

I am repairing the front end of a 1995 that was damaged just above the bumper.

The right front fender was dented and pushed in, the hood was bent and dented.

All the front lights - corner and headlights were broken. The radiator was pushed in.

The A/C condenser was pushed in. The top radiator suppurt was also dented.

Here is a couple of pictures with fender and parts removed-

If it were my car, i would think about changing it to an 8th generation front end.

How much modification is required?

Topic List