Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Selling Bike Parts

By twinky64, September 9, 2007

Anybody here selling mountain bike parts by any chance? I need a new rear hub that allows for a six bolt rotor that can be attached as well as room for a 7-9 gear cassette. Is anybody selling disc brake calipers as well? Thought I'd ask.

Bikeman982

Anybody here selling mountain bike parts by any chance? I need a new rear hub that allows for a six bolt rotor that can be attached as well as room for a 7-9 gear cassette. Is anybody selling disc brake calipers as well? Thought I'd ask.
Are you talking motorcycles or bicycles?

Sounds like bicycles. I have two Specialized Hardrock mountain bikes and would sell them.

I don't ride mountain too much, mostly road.

I don't have any hydraulic brake parts, but I do have a gear casette that I took off my road bike.

Sounds like bicycles. I have two Specialized Hardrock mountain bikes and would sell them.

I don't have any hydraulic brake parts, but I do have a gear casette that I took off my road bike.

I would actually prefer mechanical discs rather than hydraulic ones. Do you have any pics of your bikes that you are willing to sell?

Bikeman982

I would actually prefer mechanical discs rather than hydraulic ones. Do you have any pics of your bikes that you are willing to sell?

It is too dark outside right now, but I can post some pictures tomorrow. Check back then.

The bicycles are in excellent condition and I paid a lot of $$$ for them.

Maybe we can work out a deal??

Topic List: Go to Everything Else