Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest 98corollagirl

hey,

I am new to this stuff, so if anyone has any advice on what I should do to my 98 corolla, its all white with purple tinted windows, i want to frost my lights but i am not sure how that will look, if anyone has any suggestions let me know

There are sprays that you can apply that will give you a frosted look - but may not be street legal. All white with purple tint - might look weird with frosted or clear lights.

As far as what to do to the Corolla - depends on what you are after. Performance, looks, something different, etc. Check out the cars on Sound Domain for ideas on what other people have done to modify their cars.

Guest 98corollagirl

what do you think then I should do? and why wuold it be illegal? I was thinking about putting eyebrows on it to make it look meaner, think that will look good?

Guest Air Ride PT

you should turbo it and add an air suspension default_biggrin

Guest 98corollagirl

a turbo might be a little costly. I know someone who wants one more than anything so if anything I will help chip in for his first

• 1,424 posts
Why would it be illegal? I was thinking about putting eyebrows on it to make it look meaner, think that will look good?

To answer the first question: frosting your lights might reduce the light output quite a bit. There are these things called state vehicle standards. State standards vary from state to state and can include: window tinting percentage, whether you can have underbody lights and what colors they can be, exterior lighting modifications, and how much you can lower your car. If you modify your vehicle in ANY way that violates a state standard, you can be pulled over and tickited for it. The tickets aren't cheap either. If still want to frost your lights, go and check with the: BMV, DMV, Sec. of State, etc. to see if it's legal first.

To answer your second question: yes the eyebrows would look good, sitck with them, they're legal because they don't reduce light output.

Topic List