Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

What Video Game Out There Has 9th Gen Corollas?

By korndogg27, April 11, 2007

nm

My Colecovision game "Spy Hunter" has a souped up version of my Corolla in it.

Corolla in a video game? I would love to see that. Maybe as a background car. You need a fast Corolla to be considered for video games. Maybe if the XRS had been around longer we might see it. I do see alot of Civic Si in underground racing games. The AE86 Corolla GT-S is featured in a lot of games for some reason, like my Need for Speed: Underground 2. I don't know why; I think it's pretty ugly looking as compared to some more classic 1980s designs like the DeLorean DMC-12 or the BMW 3-series E30.

• 1,424 posts
Maybe if the XRS had been around longer we might see it. I do see alot of Civic Si in underground racing games. The AE86 Corolla GT-S is featured in a lot of games for some reason.

Yeah, there is some some older Corolla in Forza Motorsport, I think it is indeed a AE86 GT-S.

However, there are cars that were relatively new at the time the game was released like the Mazda3, RX-8, WRX-Sti, C6 Corvette, New Mustang, Viper Convertible (the new one that is a real convertible with a folding top). I'm not sure why the XRS didn't make it onto the game when the Mazda3, Impreza, Lancer EVO, Civic Si, Focus SVT, etc did.

Maybe if the XRS had been around longer we might see it. I do see alot of Civic Si in underground racing games. The AE86 Corolla GT-S is featured in a lot of games for some reason.

Yeah, there is some some older Corolla in Forza Motorsport, I think it is indeed a AE86 GT-S.

However, there are cars that were relatively new at the time the game was released like the Mazda3, RX-8, WRX-Sti, C6 Corvette, New Mustang, Viper Convertible (the new one that is a real convertible with a folding top). I'm not sure why the XRS didn't make it onto the game when the Mazda3, Impreza, Lancer EVO, Civic Si, Focus SVT, etc did.

yes that oldschool looking corolla is in need for speed 2.. i mean.. theres a cadillac escalade in that game!!!!

gran turismo 4 has a corolla runx - basicallr a 5 dr hatch corolla XRS. There is also a voltz which can be made to have the same power, weight and performance as a 9th gen auto.

gran turismo 4 has a corolla runx - basicallr a 5 dr hatch corolla XRS. There is also a voltz which can be made to have the same power, weight and performance as a 9th gen auto.
Voltz? Isn't that Pontiac Vibe aka Matrix aka 9th gen Corolla hatch? default_ohmy

The AE86 is immortalized thanks to Initial D which I still haven't seen to this day.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else