Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Corollaguy1123, March 29, 2007

I think that maybe we should get something going here. I have been a fan of Cinna Berry for ages, and my group always showed our support by rocking a Cinna Berry tree from our rearview mirrors! I started a club in my area for EVERYONE to bring more comradery for us who are the tuners and owners. Anyone is welcome, and everyone is also, you can drive a beat up Honda, to a Bentley, as long as you have Cinna Berry, YOUR'RE PART OF THE CREW! It doesn't matter what we drive, but we all share 2 things, our love for our cars, and Cinna Berry! Lets hear it guys!

Who's Cinna Berry?

K_Watson

It's an air freshener.

It's basically one of the best air fresheners around... they come in the trees like the others, except they're pink. I rock mine on the mirror without any plastic, nice and strong! They're really hard to find, you may be able to find them at Advance Auto Parts, that's where I found mine! Good luck on the hunt!

Bikeman982

What does it smell like?

Cinnamon and berry... go and pick one up!

I prefer the air freshners that have the "new car" smell. My pets don't travel in my car and I don't smoke so there is no reason to mask any smells. I prefer to have my car smelling new all the time.

I use this one that based off the cologne "Eternity", and it actually smells really good, and fresh.

I have a friend that uses Cinnaberry, and I will admit it does smell pretty good.

Think I will pass on this one too.

tdk.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else