Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1985 Celica Gts

by 954afe, March 19, 2007 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

Just bought it for 100 bucks, changing the headgasket this week. not a bad looking car, drivers side rear fender is all rusted, im gonna cut that off and weld in a new piece so i can attach the fender flare back on. Then shes gonna get a nice sanding and get painted

also i didnt know if anyone knew of a website that told you how many of a certain car was made in one year or anything because someone told me not many gts celicas were made in 1985

Bikeman982

Don't know for sure, but try asking at http://www.6gc.net/.

May be someone there that knows.

i tried signing up for that forum and i got my username and password and tried loging in and it didnt work so i emailed the forums head person and told him the problem and i got no answers

Bikeman982

i tried signing up for that forum and i got my username and password and tried loging in and it didnt work so i emailed the forums head person and told him the problem and i got no answers
Keep trying - may have been temporarily disabled.

I didn't have any problem signing up and using it.

• 1,424 posts
also i didnt know if anyone knew of a website that told you how many of a certain car was made in one year or anything because someone told me not many gts celicas were made in 1985

They never mad many Celica GT-S compared to Celica GT.

My Dad had a 1985 GT-S when I was a kid. I only remember 3 things about it:

1) It was silver, but before it was 5 years old, it had turned gray

2) It had a black vinyl interior that was hot as the hinges on the gates of hell

3) It had no A/C or it didn't work, I can't remember which.

Never really liked that car. Dad drove it to work everyday, I only rode in it a couple of times. My Mom's 626 was a lot nicer car and a lot more comfortable.

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm