Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest JeffSportivo, September 22, 2004

Guest JeffSportivo

how are we all?

i've noticed that the u.s. and some asian countries have a different corolla (of the same year) to the australian and european corollas.

projector headlights are available to the american version of the 2002 corolla whereas im not sure if they are to the australian/european ones.

im in australia and i own a 2003 corolla sportivo (below):

[image no longer available - tinypic dead]the only kind of lights i could find were these altezza tail lights:

[image no longer available - tinypic dead] if anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it!

cheers!

Guest JeffSportivo

dammit!

well since im having trouble posting the pics up right now you can view my car here:

JeffSportivo default_dry

or better yet: just copy and paste the url into ur browser because the tail light isnt in that link above.

Nice ride!

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Aus. version that you have...default_unsure

Guest JeffSportivo

Thanks! Yours is lookin mad too!

If anyone else could help me out that'd be awesome.

Cheers! default_cool

Guest djwolford

So is that the same as the Toyota runx? If so I could probably find something for you, but I'm not totally sure if it is or not....

Guest JeffSportivo

yes thats right! thanks!

its basically the same as the runx (but some have different lights too)... cant believe i forgot about that lol

i seen sum of their headlamps with the black around the lamps but im after more of projectors... if u can tell me wear to get those and/or other ones that'll be good too.

thanks! default_biggrin

Guest JeffSportivo

ive found some tail lights!!!

check 'em out Here!!!

but headlamps are what im more interested in.

Topic List