Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Profile Updated-

By Bikeman982, February 23, 2007

Bikeman982

Looks like the signature block does update now and I have changed mine.

I took off the 1991 and 1992 Corollas that I used to have and sold.

I also removed the 1994 that was a project car and fixed and sold.

I added the 1994 that is in my garage where I am changing the engine.

The rest of the cars are still in my family.

Damn....you must have a big garage! default_tongue

Yes, I told Dave about that problem a few weeks ago and he fixed it. Had something to do with the upgrade.

Yay! I got my sig back too! Thanks! default_smile

• 1,424 posts

I think I alerted Dave to the problem as well, glad he was able to fix it.

Bikeman982

I have a two car garage, but have so much old car parts and stuff in it that I can only fit one car in it at a time.

I usually repair a car, use it for a short time, then sell it.

I do one at a time.

I can fit three cars in my driveway and also two in front of my house.

I also ocassionally park across the street.

• 1,424 posts

I have a two car garage, but have so much old car parts and stuff in it that I can only fit one car in it at a time.

I do one at a time.

It is nice to have neighbors that don't nitpick over every little thing. We aren't like that, but we have had neighbors that were. Some of our past neighbors would be over at your house complaining to you every day about your cars and asking you when you planned to be able to fit them on your driveway. If you're parking them in front of your house, then I don't think anyone has a right to complain, but apparently some people think they do.

Luckily we've never had a neighbor that had a problem with the things we did. Some of our neighbors in the past would call and get cars ticketed for parking on the street, which would make the other neighbors mad at them, especially when they had parties and all the guests got tickets.

I think if someone has nothing better to do with their life than look for people breaking the "rules" and to give them a hard time for things like parking their cars in front of their own house, then they need to get a life.

Bikeman982

I do one at a time.

It is nice to have neighbors that don't nitpick over every little thing. We aren't like that, but we have had neighbors that were. Some of our past neighbors would be over at your house complaining to you every day about your cars and asking you when you planned to be able to fit them on your driveway. If you're parking them in front of your house, then I don't think anyone has a right to complain, but apparently some people think they do.

Luckily we've never had a neighbor that had a problem with the things we did. Some of our neighbors in the past would call and get cars ticketed for parking on the street, which would make the other neighbors mad at them, especially when they had parties and all the guests got tickets.

I think if someone has nothing better to do with their life than look for people breaking the "rules" and to give them a hard time for things like parking their cars in front of their own house, then they need to get a life.

Since all our cars are driven every day (except the one in the garage), the cars get moved around a lot.

Across the street is actually on the side of the neighbors house and he really doesn't mind me parking there sometimes.

I know exactly what you mean about neighbors giving you a hard time. I've heard of that kind around my house as well.

I think they need to get a life and stop having parties (without inviting me!).

I don't like when people park in front of my house, but I don't complain, unless they stay there too long.

Your neighbors would probably have a heart attack if they lived on my street. Almost all the houses on my street have shared driveways. The neighbor we share a driveway with is always blocking us because they constantly are doing something to their house every month, whether its repainting, reroofing, installing a new patio, plumping, etc. Our driving is like a Y, with a portion shared, then it splits in two. The utility trucks or dump trucks always park on our side of the split so that our neighbors don't get blocked (how nice of them). One time when I was coming home from work, a BMW was parked on our side of the split, blocking me from getting to my garage. I had enough and decided to drive onto their lawn to get around default_tongue . I wish I was driving a heavier car that way it would leave some nice gouge marks on their grass.

Bikeman982

Your neighbors would probably have a heart attack if they lived on my street. Almost all the houses on my street have shared driveways. The neighbor we share a driveway with is always blocking us because they constantly are doing something to their house every month, whether its repainting, reroofing, installing a new patio, plumping, etc. Our driving is like a Y, with a portion shared, then it splits in two. The utility trucks or dump trucks always park on our side of the split so that our neighbors don't get blocked (how nice of them). One time when I was coming home from work, a BMW was parked on our side of the split, blocking me from getting to my garage. I had enough and decided to drive onto their lawn to get around default_tongue . I wish I was driving a heavier car that way it would leave some nice gouge marks on their grass.

Drive over their lawn enough times and they might get the hint.

Bikeman982

I added my picture to my profile. I think everyone should do the same (if you want to).

Maybe I should take a picture of me in my Corolla and put that on my profile instead??

Topic List: Go to Everything Else