Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Sick Of This

By 954afe, November 23, 2006

if i see another add for sex or bigtit movies im gonna lose it, dont people have a life, on a car forum, we shouldnt have that snip

• 1,424 posts
if i see another add for sex or bigtit movies im gonna lose it, dont people have a life, on a car forum, we shouldnt have that snip

It's called Spam and it is annoying. It is Nillinois and my job to take care of it and we try, but there is just so much of it. For every piece of it you see, we delete 4 others. We have lives and can't sit on this forum all day to keep it 100% Spam free.

I'm sorry that you were inconvenienced by those posts, but they have been removed,

-the99contour

no its all good its just like are these actualy people posting that stuff or is it computers? cause if its people im really sorry they dont ahve a life, you guys do a good job no worries

• 1,424 posts
no its all good its just like are these actualy people posting that stuff or is it computers? cause if its people im really sorry they dont ahve a life, you guys do a good job no worries

No worries,

It is actually people doing this and it pisses me off. All the SPAM is why Nillinois and I were made Moderators in the first place. We try, but between class, work and projects, I can only come on here for like 1/2 hour on a weekday. That means that you might see some SPAM here until one of us sees it and deletes it.

If you want SPAM gone faster, report it to us buy using the "Report" button at the bottom of an offending post. We'll get an alert to the post and we'll delete it. It keeps us from having to comb the forums because you all are pointing out which posts are problems.

-the99contour

No worries,

It is actually people doing this and it pisses me off. All the SPAM is why Nillinois and I were made Moderators in the first place. We try, but between class, work and projects, I can only come on here for like 1/2 hour on a weekday. That means that you might see some SPAM here until one of us sees it and deletes it.

If you want SPAM gone faster, report it to us buy using the "Report" button at the bottom of an offending post. We'll get an alert to the post and we'll delete it. It keeps us from having to comb the forums because you all are pointing out which posts are problems.

-the99contour

Will do. I was kinda impressed with those spams this morning, though - they were listed under General Discussion. default_biggrin

can do never saw that report button down there

It's been a big problem lately at another car forum I'm on...

beware of anyone with the name Shakira

don't click on any of the links

i just wish people could get a life, get real jobs, i bust my ###### and these people sit at home and do this dumb snip

sorry for my out burst ha

Bikeman982

I must have missed that one.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else