My pet peeves:
1. Drivers with the high-intensity fog/driving lamps that have them going 100% of the time during hours of darkness, whether they are needed or not.
2. Any driver trying to use a cell phone while driver -- but I have a special place in my heart for the females. One of them is going to seriously injure or kill me some day while I'm on my bicycle.
3. Drivers who don't give me adequate space while passing me when on my bicycle.
4. Tailgaters. I wish I had the technology to make a custom-made bumper sticker which says, "THE CLOSER YOU DRIVE, THE SLOWER I DRIVE. I'VE GOT ALL DAY -- DO YOU?"
5. People who won't turn on their headlights when it is dusk, or it is raining.
6. Pretty much anyone driving a pickup truck.
7. Pretty much anyone under the age of 21 driving anything, although I'm finding problems with all age groups these days.
8. Blue-haired ladies driving Buicks at half the posted speed limit.
9. Bald-headed geezers wearing British golfing caps driving Buicks at 15 MPH below the speed limit in the left lane of any divided highway.
10. Pretty much anyone driving a Buick.
11. People flashing their lights at me when I'm in the passing lane of a 65 MPH highway, doing 66 - 70 MPH, and passing slower traffic almost constantly. I know that slower traffic has to keep right, but if I'm going .001 MPH over the speed limit, I'm NOT "slower" traffic. Speeding is illegal, and I'm not required to make it possible for other people to break the law. I'll move to the right when I can do so without immediately overtaking another vehicle in front of me, and that's the end of that!
12. Ref #11, people driving 60 MPH in the RIGHT lane of 65 MPH roadways.
13. People smoking cigarettes around gasoline pumps, usually while also taking on a cell phone. What part of KABLOOEY!!! don't they understand?
I'm sure I can come up with more, but I've got to get back to work.