Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Anybody Car Hunting?

By NILLINOIS, July 23, 2006

I got 60 day unlimited C/a/R/Fa/X just IM me. Be sure to include your email addy. default_wink

I ordered it because a good deal poped up im my area on a 93 ES300..low miles and great price. Turned out it was horribly neglected, bad paint, rusty rock chips, ripped seats, non-working power windows, strange rattle in the tranny, etc etc. Took a pass.

Bikeman982

I got 60 day unlimited C/a/R/Fa/X just IM me. Be sure to include your email addy. default_wink

I ordered it because a good deal poped up im my area on a 93 ES300..low miles and great price. Turned out it was horribly neglected, bad paint, rusty rock chips, ripped seats, non-working power windows, strange rattle in the tranny, etc etc. Took a pass.

Send it to howardgoldstein2005@myway.com

Someone tell me about the 1990 Prizm I am taking apart. 1Y1SK5464LZ138649. You can post it on the forum. (or send to tashiro at zianet.com)

Bikeman982

Someone tell me about the 1990 Prizm I am taking apart. 1Y1SK5464LZ138649. You can post it on the forum. (or send to tashiro at zianet.com)
What are you taking apart on it?

I plan on taking the whole car apart and putting it back together. I took the front suspension off and took the engine out (blown head gasket). Now I am taking the components out of sections of the engine compartment, cleaning them and putting them back. That's why I had the windshield wiper mechanism and the AC condensor to fool with. (Hobbies don't have to make sense.)

Bikeman982

I plan on taking the whole car apart and putting it back together. I took the front suspension off and took the engine out (blown head gasket). Now I am taking the components out of sections of the engine compartment, cleaning them and putting them back. That's why I had the windshield wiper mechanism and the AC condensor to fool with. (Hobbies don't have to make sense.)
Sounds like one of my project cars. I have one in my garage that I have replaced engine/tranny and now am trying to get it operational. It is for my son when it gets finished. Let me know if you run into problems - I may have already encountered some of them.

Send it to howardgoldstein2005@myway.com

Send what? VIN # would help. default_unsure

IM (Instant Message) same as PM (Private Message) me..means use the little PM button down there. It sends me a private message.

Someone tell me about the 1990 Prizm I am taking apart.

Checks out fine. default_smile

Here is one that should show as totaled. I got my replacement bumper from the junkyard and it says 1Y1SK5467MZ042225.

Bikeman982

Thanks for the info.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else