Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By muzak, July 8, 2006

I was wondering if we could get a forum on "General" where we could just talk about anything in place of the "Early RWD" that hasn't had a response yet.

Max

I'd be for that. Maybe an "off-topic" forum, or "lounge"?

Good idea..a 'Rant & Rave' area..I will suggest it to Dave.

I'm for getting this General or whatever subject off as we can speak on or favourite channel about the World Cup or NASCAR. For instance...Toyota leading the truck division and Camry coming into Nextel next year.

I vote for getting new "general" forum too. The Early RWD forum is useless as it has no "New Topic" button.

Bikeman982

There does not seem to be any interest in the Early RWD forum.

I vote for a "General" as well. Then I can talk about my dog!

I can brag about the battleship that is tatooed on my buttcheaks with the 9 barrells pointing at my butthole! default_biggrin

+1 for the "General" forum.

Then I could ask for everyone's opinion on a big screen TV...for instance Plasma vs. LCD vs. DLP...or Samsung vs. JVC vs. Sony...

Of course we may want to consider keeping certain subjects off limits just to keep it friendly...like no politics, no religion and certainly no battleship/bunghole tattoo stories. default_blink

What about this little flying pig that hangs off my little pig's front windshield? default_laugh

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Max

What about this little flying pig that hangs off my little pig's front windshield? default_laugh

I like it! They'd love you in Cincinnati- it's all about the flying pigs, baby!

Bikeman982

We would have lots of discussion about that pig!

wow. finally a general forum. now the only things left would be to delete the "Rear wheel drive and AWD Corollas" forum.

Max

Yay! It's here. Thank you powers that be.

Bikeman982

It is amazing how the power of suggestion works!

Topic List: Go to Everything Else