Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Questions on replacing 98 Corolla headlight bulb

Guest easy168

Hello,

One of the headlights went out on my 98 Corolla. I know the H4 is headlight bulb for the 98. But I'm having difficulties taking out the broken bulb. I don't know where to start. Please help!!

I need instructions on how to replace my headlight bulb.

Thanks

easy168

This type of stuff is generally in the owner's manual.

default_smile

Guest mandykal

I know this is an old post dated but hey it might just be interesting...read on...

I have a 98 corolla, I hate the fact that my head lights is on when the car is on..

I wonder if there is a switch connected to the hand brakes because I notice that if the hand brake is pulled and you start your car the light doesn't turn on until after you release the hand brakes.(emergency brakes) Some nights when I pull into my drive way waiting for my wife or something, my lights faces directly to my neighbors house, so to turn it off, I off my car, pull the hand brakes, than start my car thus turning off my head lights. Does anyone know if there is a switch? Is there any way I can disconnect it from automatically turning on the lights? I would prefer turning it on myself.

Another button I found is similar to a clutch cancel button. Behind the clutch is a button I found. Inorder in start your standard car, you need to push the clutch which the petal pushes the button. Without pushing the clutch, the car would start.

My brother relocated the button, some thieves tried to steal his car only to find that when they pushed the clutch the car wouldn't start.

Topic List