Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

New Owner

Guest Spud

I've only had it since Sunday night - and only have about 85 miles on it - but so far, so good!

I traded in my '03 Nissan Xterra 4x4 for this to save on gas, and it's good to be back with a Toyota! I have owned two Toyota trucks in the past (one 4x4 and one 4x2) and never had any problems!

No mods planned for a few months, but probably will down the road (especially a darker tint on the windows).

Laterzzz ...

Spud default_cool

Congratulations, "Spud" -- I just hope you don't "mash" your new Corolla!

Take my advice, and don't smoke while pumping gas into it -- or you'll get fried!

Wait until the engine is broken before you try to "peel" out!

Chad_G_77

Congrats Spud... That's the exact same car as mine. I really like the red color on the sport model. A few months after having my car I went ahead and got the windows tinted with a pretty dark tint. TOTALLY changed the look of the car. It improved an already pretty sporty look. I would definitely recommend the tint if you're looking to drop a few dollars to make your car look better. I had my entire car done professionally with the highest grade tint and the total cost was like $205 with tax.

Enjoy the ride!

Guest Corollasroyce

Congrats on the car....the tint thing i'm not so sure about, i had limo tint on my impreza and it was awesoem during the day but at night it was terrible cant see anytning out the windows especially when backing up...my suggestion is just don't go down to 5% tint

Congratulations, "Spud" -- I just hope you don't "mash" your new Corolla!

Take my advice, and don't smoke while pumping gas into it -- or you'll get fried!

Wait until the engine is broken before you try to "peel" out!

default_biggrin Larry - you slay me!

Sorry I "slayed" you, "Fish," but if that's the case, just jump into this pan here while I whip up a fresh batch of tartar sauce!

Topic List