Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2004 Factory Service Manual

by burnt03, February 5, 2005

I bought a FSM off of ebay (CD-R) and it seems to be pretty complete.

Just wondering if anyone else might be in need of it? It's for 2004, but I bought it for a 2003. I would imagine that the 2005 edition isn't too much different.

If interested, please email me at:

shawngrundy@shaw.ca

Why don't you put the FSM in PDF format and offer it for download for free for all the members on the forum.I had a PT Cruiser GT Turbo and somebody did that for forum members.I still have my Cruiser factory manual I downloaded and put it on a cd.About $150.00 bucks at the dealer.

Guest Toyota-san

I bought a FSM off of ebay (CD-R) and it seems to be pretty complete.

Just wondering if anyone else might be in need of it? It's for 2004, but I bought it for a 2003. I would imagine that the 2005 edition isn't too much different.

If interested, please email me at:

shawngrundy@shaw.ca

With regard to the throttle activation, there's a world of difference 'tween 04 and 05.

Good stuff.

According to the articles with the CD, the new features in 2004 are:

- new exterior color added (beige mica metallic)

- diagnostic trouble codes made to correspond with SAE controlled codes

- shift mechanism of manual tranny (C59) tweaked to improve operation

- map light circuit added onto integration relay to prevent it from draining battery if accidentally left on

It comes in a .pdf format, but I don't have anyplace to host it. It's about 28MB when it's compressed... anyone have some room?

Can you split it up and pass it around via gmail (10meg limit per email)? If you don't have a gmail account, I'll invite you.

where on ebay? how much?

This is the one that I got. He says it's the last one but he's BS'ing, he just burns it onto a CD.

He's removed some of the folders in the CD, but says it's all irrelevant information removed (ie. indexes, etc) and from looking through the files, I believe it. It seems pretty complete.

What is gmail?

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)