Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest Corollasroyce

...... I get to keep the car......

Ti-Jean

2005 Toyota Corolla CE. C Package. Alpine White. 5 Speed. 7,300 kms. A/C, Power Windows, Power Door locks, Keyless entry, cruise controll, Toyota Alarm and paint protection package. Includes Extended warrenty till 2010. Car is stock, never modded, meticulously maintained, all service records from day one. Always dealership serviced, I will provide all service records as well as original invoice and sales reciepts. I loved and babied this car and planned to drive it to for 10 years but I need a career change and i am going back to school. I will not be able to make payments while going to school full time. Car is perfect as it is basically brand new. Save thousands! Car is also listed in autotrader. If it helps at all i have 125 positive feedbacks (100%) on ebay and have been a member sence 2001....Car is located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Paid $21,780 Asking $18,000 Canadian or $15,500 USD OR BEST OFFER!! default_cool

edit: I would post pics but i don't know how on this forum...i don't think you can, will have pics on honda-tech.com though. I will send pics if your intrested.

$21780.

Does that include taxes?

Mine was $19535. incl. freight, but w.o. taxes.

I didn't take anything though. No extended warranty, alarm, paint protector,etc.

Car came with mud flaps, carpets and a full tank of gas.

If you sell, be prepared to loose a bundle, even if it is a Toyota. Depreciation is much greater in the first year.

Guest Corollasroyce

Ti-Jean

So you paid $2245. more than I did for;

1) Extended Warranty

2) Toyota Alarm (really needed with the engine immobilizer std in 05?)

3) Paint protection package (whatever that means...?)

That amount would have covered more than 2 automatic transmissions!

You sure made a happy salesman that day! default_wink

By the way, spring weather in Alberta now?

Still freezing in the east.

But you'll get snow in june...

Guest Corollasroyce

Alarm is 110% nessessary where i live, if you don't have the blinking LED and an alarm your car will be broken into on a weekly basis. this may not apply to you out on the east , but every single one of my vehicals has been broken into at least once here, however the corolla has not....paint protection was put on becasue they screwed up when they installed my alarm, its just like some sort of wax they throw on there makes it so you never have to wax it??It didn't cost me a penny but it costs $200 to get it put on.... I still do wax it...extended warrenty was purchased as a re-sale gimic....its the first and last brand new car i'll ever buy and i won't do the warrenty thing again but i needed to on my first. heh....yeh its +8 degrees here today the roads are a MESS....hope it stays this warm default_huh

edit: yes, we'll get snow in june, and then again in september, wait, i live in edmonton or siberia? I also didn't need to drop $500 on an alarm, i could have got an aftermarket one for $200, but i wanted to keep everthing OEM incase i did have to sell...OEM is only alarm covered in warranty.

Why are selling this car?

I see used Corollas around here going for very very much (I saw a 98 with over 100,000 miles for like $8500 at the dealership... (boggle!!!))...I can't imagine you'd lose 4 or 5k on this sale, especially considering everything...its a brand new car!

Good luck.

Are you going to list it on ebay? I've seen cars listed on ebay with the clause that it is also being offered for sale elsewhere and it may become unavailable at any time, etc etc etc.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)