Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By 98Corolla, August 20, 2019

• 2 posts

Hi folks,

Beware, this is a long post...I had a 1998 Toyota Corolla was trying to make it to 1M miles, did get over 250K though! ?

I have parts that fit 98-00/98-02 Corollas, like: 

• 1) new headlights both sides,

• 2) multiple brand new interior tan/beige handles (both driver & passenger side/front & rear),

• 3) vent visors/front only-both sides,

• 4) 4 Diehard Silver Touring AS Tires (P175/65R 14 | 81T) with rims attached, and

• 5) new windshield wipers-Two sets of NEW Wiper Blades, 20 inches+ 18 inches,  TYPE G, All season

If you're local, we can meet somewhere public. All items "As Is" & Final Sale. Please see below and THANKS for your interest and enjoy the rest of your day! Pass this along to anyone you think might be interested. I appreciate you!

1) New headlights- Driver's side, Eagle Eyes brand, 98-00 Toyota Corolla, New lens & housing $25.00 plus shipping, negotiable

1A) New headlights- Passenger's side, Vision Auto Parts brand, 98-00 Toyota Corolla, New lens & housing $25.00 plus shipping, negotiable

2) Lot of eleven (11) mixed brand interior door handles for 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla: 6 RIGHT & 5 LEFT, $80 for all 11 handles, $10 each pair or $8 each single handle plus shipping

Note: Only 1 set of Dorman brand, the rest are as shown in 1st photo below.

3) Toyota Corolla Vent Visor for both FRONT sides ONLY, Driver & passenger, $20 plus shipping

4) Used, normal wear - used 5 months, 4 Diehard Silver Touring AS Tires (P175/65R 14 | 81T), with rims attached: RTX. Steel Rim, Aftermarket Wheels 14x5.5, 4-100, 54.1, Black finish RIMS (1 rim is bend in the corner and can be repaired, so extra rim thrown into package, but hubcaps shown NOT included), $380.00 for 4 tires and 5 rims (4 Toyota hubcaps in fair condition available for $10 extra), deal negotiable

RIMS:

5) Two sets of NEW Wiper Blades, 20 inches+ 18 inches, ASLAM brand, $20 plus shipping

(Windshield Wipers,ASLAM Type-G 20"+18" Wiper Blades:All-Season Blade for Original Equipment Replacement and Refills Replaceable,Double Service Life(set of 2)

Thanks for reading this far! You're a real trooper! Keep in mind that all deals above are negotiable, but "AS IS" & Final Sales. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day!

• Like 1

Will send a link of this post to some of my friends, they might be interested!

Just one question though, why are the hubcaps not included?

Those are hubcaps? I thought they were part of the wheel

Those are hubcaps? I thought they were part of the wheel

I also got that impression at first!

Topic List: Go to Corolland Classifieds