Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Where Is Fish ?

by bhp02, August 10, 2016

I hope everything OK...

really unusual for him not to post...

His last appearance in Toyota Nation was on July 24th at 9:59 pm... Gone but certainly not forgotten. RIP fishexpo101.

what happened to him..?? such a great person??

I have no idea. Maybe he's just on vacation in a remote location somewhere... We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm back!

No worries, just a new job that is keeping me pretty busy - traveling, work hours all over the place, etc.

Connectivity is a little problematic for me in that area - but I should be able to check in every couple of days or so.

Dan{T.O.O}

welcome back.. Thought you might have upgraded to the BMW or Porsche forum.

Bikeman982

Nobody missed me??

Hey Bike, long time no see!

Dan{T.O.O} - Funny you should mention a BMW - "almost" picked one up this past weekend. Mint condition 2013 M5, under 30K miles, asking $43K - MSRP on that one was well north of $100K when new. Just had a funny feeling about it, so I let it pass. Looking for a nice weekend cruiser - but since my son has started to show some interest in cars - might go another route here soon.

Bikeman982

I had a little time away with a VW Jetta. That car lasted 264,530 miles and is on it's way out so - I purchased a 2012 Toyota Corolla S. Now I will be asking questions about that!

Now if you were talking about Fish from Barney Miller, he's gone, RIP Abe Vigoda! Sorry, just couldn't resist mentioning such a great actor.

Topic List