Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Sub Wiring Harness For Ac Amplifier Of Toyota Corolla 1995

by bonzkie28, April 26, 2016 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

need help,i dont know on how to connect the ac amplifier of may toyota corolla 1995,4afe engine.i us a favorable help from any body the wiring diagram from ac amp., to the thermistor and to the main socket.or the color coding of the wiring.,,because the sub wiring harness was missing.,and try to order it on toyota iloilo philippines.saddenly they donot cary anymore the said parts,,so if any body can help me,thank u very much in advance,

You can try to see if Autozone.com has a copy of the wiring diagram online. There is a link to Repair Help on their main webpage, if you sign up, you'll have access to their online resources.

There are a bunch of wiring diagrams online - which will help you, you'll need to sift through them and pick what you need.

Wiring harness was missing? Sounds like you are trying to fix an A/C unit that was added to a Corolla that didn't have A/C to start with. You'll almost need a copy of the Toyota Factory Service manual - in particular, the supplemental book that is marked Ari Conditioning Installation Manual. Might be able to find one on Ebay - don't think you can get this one online, probably only exists as a hardcopy.

thanks for the link sir,ill try to see if they have it

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm