Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Paul79UF, January 16, 2016 in Toyota Corolla (2009 until 2018-19 “TNGA”)

Hi everyone,

My mother in law recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla L and then realized that she didn't have cruise control. default_unsure

Since my wife and I have been so happy with our 2005 and 2010 Corollas, I felt like I needed to fix this problem ASAP since we strongly encouraged her to buy one.

Here last car was a huge piece of crap (*cough* GM Oldsmobile Alero) that gave her and us lots of headaches.

So I installed the cruise control stalk in her car and took lots of pictures of the process. I put up a gallery with instructions on my personal travel site.

Here's the link to the DIY guide with the cruise control stalk part number -

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/2014-2018-Toyota-Corolla-Cruise-Control-Stalk-Installation-Guide/index.html

I hope someone finds it to be useful. I know my mother in law was super excited to finally have cruise control again. default_smile

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks for sharing! Great guides there, clear pictures and straight forward instructions.

I totally agree with your take on the Oldsmobile Alero - my wife had the pleasure (displeasure) of owning its chassis-twin, the Pontiac Grand Am.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla (2009 until 2018-19 “TNGA”)