Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Max, January 7, 2005

Max

Many of you are new to Corolland- welcome! How did you find the forum?

Guest Corollasroyce

Im not NEW new but i heard about it from a friend on honda-tech.com, I used to be very regular poster there for about a year and half. then i bought my corolla and found this place...

I'm not very new, but I found this place during a google-fest when deciding on which car to buy.

I have been at this forum for about a year. I think I found it through google when trying to find solution to some of my problems with my corolla. Site's been very informative since then. Bravo default_biggrin

d_mode

Found it via Google (of course!) searching for 'replace serpentine belt corolla' or something like that.

I'm a graphic designer:

http://www.eliseviolet.com/danny/

Corolla Land is a cool site. Toyota.com should link to it (and maybe advertise on it!).

I found the site thru google while searching for sumthing...forgot what it was, but it was related to corollas. default_smile

googled toyota corrolla waranty or somethiing like that.

Very good forum. I love the fact that my computer keps me loged on. I can come back quickly and easily. Plus, there are some smart, knowledgable people, members, like fiskexpo, and Ti-jean

Looks like I'll save 300 bucks on my waranty because of members of this forum,too. Thanks everyone.

-Ben

Guest Toyota-san

google

Guest The Kings of Random

Found the forum using Google when I thought of a Corolla for university instead of an Echo. I've enjoyed my time here since...the site could use a bit more pizazz the likes of some other car boards (see Echo Fans Forums , that's an awesome spot) but informative reading nonetheless. Hopefully I'll end up with a Corolla of my own so that I'll be able to contribute a lot more!

I think on Google. I had a park lamp issue, which was quickly resolved on this site.

• 1,424 posts

I currently drive a Contour, and for the Contour, they have this excellent group. It's called CEG, of which I am a member. I have been helped by those folks so much with my car, and I have learned a lot from them.

When I was certain I was going to buy a Corolla to replace my Contour, I thought it would be nice to have group like CEG to belong to. So I did a google search and found Corolland. I'm not anticipating using this website a whole lot for troubleshooting and problems, but I do want to use it as a place to discuss things about the car.

Google

Google for me, too, though our Corolla replaced a Plymouth Acclaim in October, and I had been a semi-regular poster at the Allpar forums, which this site is now under. So I've sorta been around the larger site for a while...

-Dave

Google search: "2005 Corolla".

Ti-Jean

Same here. Google.

Like most others, I appreciate the quality informative reading of a specific model, like the Corolla, board.

Everybody says that Toyotas and Corollas, in particular, are boring cars and all that. Doesn't mean that we are not car enthusiasts and interested in multiple aspects of our cars. And this board proves it. We are not many, but because the board reaches over most of north america and even abroad, we get a critical mass of great people willing to share their experience and know how.

I've been here since shortly after purchasing my '03 Corolla LE automatic. I traded in an '01 Corolla LE 5-speed. I had been reading/posting a blog attached to one of the car buying web sites, I think it was Edmunds.com, and one of the participants there mentioned this forum. I checked it out, and have been here ever since. There is a lot of good info here, and it is nice to get to know people with a common interest.

Google: Corolla

found it through a google search for corolla forums

default_cool I just "joined" today after lurking for a few weeks. I found this site on google while searching for info on '05 corollas.

In late March, I ordered a 2005 'Rolla S (Phantom Grey pearl with moonroof, side curtain airbags, value package, security system, and 6-disc CD) from the factory for my wife. I'm excited too, and am looking forward to finally getting our...ooops..I mean her 'Rolla.

deadbug

found it through a google search for corolla forums

man alive google is really helping this site out. I also searched google for "corolla forum". this is the best site Ive found and Ive recommended it elsewhere and had the posts removed several times. I was just trying to help but the other places dont want people to get help, they want them to stay there and use their sites. lol

Topic List