Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Teaser

By echarleswhyte, October 7, 2014

here is a teaser I've been working on.

I've had these things for some months now. They are in every door and cup holder. They have set the red tone in the interior

this came in the other day

of course had to get the red on it.

when all is done will post more

Nice! Those custom made by you? Don't remember seeing anything like that in the aftermarket.

Liking the red tone - shifter is very JDM - looks just like the one I used have in my older Honda project car.

the mats custom made? nah, got them on ebay. Saw a set with blue stripping but there were money mulah. I am liking the shift knob, and in a few days all will be put together and posted up.

Neat - didn't even think these were even out there. Might be just one of those things specific for your generation of Corolla.

I like to do easy and cheap mods. My bud is a cobbler and I figured why not have the shift boot and hand brake boot made in real leather. I figured regular bovine would do but he made them out of Ostrich. I think I am the only one that can say I have Ostrich leather in my Corolla.

That's pretty wild. Definitely a unique look with the characteristic quill bumps in this sort of material - wifey has an old Prada bag made from Ostrich leather. Be interesting to see how it holds up.

yeah that is what I'm worried about is how long it will last, but time will tell.

Topic List