Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

TProjectCR, June 26, 2014

Looks very nice. How much hp & tq?

We don't know yet cause is still under contruction, now we are installing the ecu and still are some things to do before testing it on a dyno

Interesting setup. Is that the final location for the turbocharger or is that just there to tease us?

Yes thats the final location for the turbo. The header was build specially for that. We dont like the original turbo header cause the turbo is hidden

Polished stainless front mount intake manifolds almost always confuse me..... but I like the look. Having the turbo in the open like that should also make your intercooler piping easier to mount (assuming this is going to be intercooled), and will avoid having it hover by your block and soak up extra unwanted heat. Good luck, I wanna know how much power you can pump out of that default_smile

English ver.:

The project start most of all to demonstrate the potential of the 1ZZ-FE, since the beginning, when I wanted to investigate the issue was only negative gossip and other people who did not even know the topic or had not tried.

Everyone says it's better an engine change or even a change of car.

My mechanic and I started researching much about it, even with the best in the country and the national company Toyota and decided to carry it out.

We found the Monkey Wrench Racing page at internet, that was a great help with its racing parts designed specifically for the 1ZZ-FE and thereafter began to make what many believed impossible.

It's been a long road, effort, time and energy in their development but everything seems to go as expected. We wanted to develop something never seen in a Toyota Corolla 1ZZ-FE 8gen and less in Latin America.

So far the car has undergone a complete transformation of the engine, brakes, suspension, electronics and structure, all designed for performance especially in the street.

To date the project has come a long way but still has not ended is an ongoing research and development.

Many thanks to all who have contributed to this dream one way or another and supported with advice and help.

Spanish ver.:

El proyecto inicio mas que todo para demostrar el potencial del 1ZZ-FE, ya que al principio, cuando quería investigar del tema solo encontraba negativas y demás habladurías de gente que ni siquiera sabia del tema o no lo había intentado.

Todo el mundo dice que es mejor un cambio de motor o incluso un cambio de auto.

Mi mecánico y yo empezamos a investigar mucho sobre el tema, incluso de la mano con los mejores del país y la empresa Toyota nacional y decidimos llevarlo a cabo.

Encontramos la pagina Monkey Wrench Racing que fue de gran ayuda gracias a sus partes racing diseñadas especialmente para el 1ZZ-FE y de ahí en adelante empezamos a realizar lo que muchos creian imposible.

Ha sido un camino muy largo, de esfuerzo, tiempo y energía en su desarrollo pero todo parece ir como esperábamos. Queríamos desarrollar algo nunca visto en un Toyota Corolla 8gen 1ZZ-FE y menos en latinoamerica.

Hasta ahora el auto ha sufrido una transformación completa de lo que es su motor, sistema de frenos, suspensión, electrónica y estructura todo pensado para el desempeño especialmente en la calle.

A día de hoy el proyecto ha avanzado mucho pero aun no ha finalizado es un trabajo continuo de investigación y desarrollo.

Muchísimas gracias a todos los que han contribuido en este sueño de una u otra manera y han apoyado con sus consejos y ayuda.

Paint Job

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Thanks for updating us on the progress. Looking like it is coming along pretty nicely.

Nice airbrush work! Now that's an intercooler.- massive!

Engine Build

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Engine Build

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Engine Build

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Engine build!

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Engine build

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

[image dead]

Looking good! Great progress so far, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Curious - who makes the cylinder sleeves you are using or are you keeping the original cast liners in place? Couldn't tell from the photos.

Darton sleeves

ECU

[image dead]

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)