Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Where Is Fuse For 2003 Corolla, Clock, Radio,cig Lighter ?

by bhp02, June 13, 2012

guys, I cant seem to locate which fuse , I checked many , but they all looked OK, not burned out.

But the first problem is I am not sure where the fuse is for these items... the only place I located any fuses is

under the hood on the driver side, but checked several visually, cant figure which one belongs to the

clock, the radio, the cig ligher, the outside mirror controls ??

thanks

There is a main fuse panel block under the dash by the driver's left knee, inside the cabin.

With all that stuff out, likely the 15A CIG fuse is out. Should be all by itself on the fuse block, center portion of the group of fuses there.

There is a main fuse panel block under the dash by the driver's left knee, inside the cabin.

With all that stuff out, likely the 15A CIG fuse is out. Should be all by itself on the fuse block, center portion of the group of fuses there.

Yup, remember me having fuse blowing issues when I bought a cheep cig light adapter. As soon as I plugged in a second item the fuse blew taking out my radio and cabin lights. I have no power mirrors though.

Spent 5 bucks instead of a dollar, fixed!So good in fact I lost the second of two fuses they make you buy.

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)