Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest dogly88

I am new to this so would appreciate your suggestions, well, let's start:<BR closure_uid_6i5kls="202">This is my tune up for a press that advantage clutch disk+2 and seal to change the oil and pulled me after two months and very little was left with the Corolla, well to start I present my corolla is seen. zzfe-i so 99 ..

and this is the engine...

VIVA COROLLA

First you remove the battery and air filter ...

have to remove everything that they can create clutter as you can see I remove the radiator tank also ..

Remember also to remove the lines that the transmission is going to have only safe easy and pressure are commonly two in the corollas ..

should be lifted after the Corolla if they have the jack stands best to stop at a good level of height the car and fixed qude not run much risk of dislodging the car, and that is to remove the damper found in the pilot which is where the transmission is very important to have a clear field and not having much trouble at lower transmission ...

Once that is removed must proceed with the arrow remember be careful not to pull the arrow: no: if possible use a special tool if you do not have this palette, use a screwdriver to pry it out of the transmittance and ...

by the way, put a throw bote as transmission oil and when oil finished shooting put a rag or plug where the arrow goes .. Broadcasts

must be removed after the other Meneses arrow without removing the shock

remove the screws from the gear is in the front facing the radiator are two usually the first look from top to bottom is the big one is the boy after the pump is on one side and also has two screws measure 13, we also have to remove the media is really good at only one that found the back of the stack and just remove the screws that hold the transmission of the media that is in the front facing the radiator and the back of the transmittance (located behind the engine) ...

Now if it starts moving down the transmission and remove the press, good if you have pen or block chain best when otherwise they may use a hydraulic jack and tie just to guide the transmission and to lower it without much trouble and risk of fall ..

and finally we can see it :cheers: ..

press and remove the disk and then the flywheel, you have to use much force to remove the 8 screws should have the tool (or way-handle) that best, luckily my dad had one-handle and no problem. .

list can see to remove the flywheel on hold as this in the photo and as you can see he was badly damaged by the amount of oil stayed in all around him, he proceeds to remove the seal and install the new one, and put him a little advice black silicone around the checkpoint and do it by putting the strongest possible and taking care not to damage the seal clean the entire area before proceeding, then install the mounting bolts flyweel as much as possible ...

By placing the flywheel, install the disk and the new clutch if possible use a guide to the best focus Kede possible if the eye does not have separate lists at the press ...

rise again as the desistalaron transmission careful that fence as centered as possible so that the shaft without any problem placed between the screws and proceed to install the transmission mounts located on the stack and place the screws the other two carriers have to tighten them very well ....

and to finish installing the pump and lines as well as wires, air filter, transmission lines, arrows, shock absorbers and new oil deposit on the transmission, remember you emptied by removing the transmission shaft. ..

And that's it feel like the Corolla remember grabbing strength not as sharp or skating much the Corolla for about two weeks to let the press ATIENT, after they already can feel the change with its corolla.<BR closure_uid_6i5kls="715"><BR closure_uid_6i5kls="716">NOTE: If you just change the seal and install a new press remember that before removing the press to make a mark with respect to the flywheel and install let the press about the brand or guide, Meneses was not in my case because it install new press. : sunny:

Thanks a lot...

Guest dogly88

here anexed the work with all the images links for all

I am new to this so would appreciate your suggestions, well, let's start:<BR closure_uid_6i5kls="202">This is my tune up for a press that advantage clutch disk+2 and seal to change the oil and pulled me after two months and very little was left with the Corolla, well to start I present my corolla is seen. zzfe-i so 99 ..

[/img]

[/img]

Remember also to remove the lines that the transmission is going to have only safe easy and pressure are commonly two in the corollas ..

[/img]

by the way, put a throw bote as transmission oil and when oil finished shooting put a rag or plug where the arrow goes .. Broadcasts

[/img]

must be removed after the other Meneses arrow without removing the shock

[/img]

Now if it starts moving down the transmission and remove the press, good if you have pen or block chain best when otherwise they may use a hydraulic jack and tie just to guide the transmission and to lower it without much trouble and risk of fall ..

[/img]

press and remove the disk and then the flywheel, you have to use much force to remove the 8 screws should have the tool (or way-handle) that best, luckily my dad had one-handle and no problem. .

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

rise again as the desistalaron transmission careful that fence as centered as possible so that the shaft without any problem placed between the screws and proceed to install the transmission mounts located on the stack and place the screws the other two carriers have to tighten them very well ....

[/img]

and to finish installing the pump and lines as well as wires, air filter, transmission lines, arrows, shock absorbers and new oil deposit on the transmission, remember you emptied by removing the transmission shaft. ..

[/img]

And that's it feel like the Corolla remember grabbing strength not as sharp or skating much the Corolla for about two weeks to let the press ATIENT, after they already can feel the change with its corolla.<BR closure_uid_6i5kls="715"><BR closure_uid_6i5kls="716">NOTE: If you just change the seal and install a new press remember that before removing the press to make a mark with respect to the flywheel and install let the press about the brand or guide, Meneses was not in my case because it install new press. : sunny:

Thanks a lot...

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)