Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

removing front seats

Guest reck

any tips on removing the front driver & front seats ???

You might want to mention the year and model of your vehicle. default_unsure

Guest raycastro

I've done it before. First, make sure the seat belt is unbuckled and in the upright position. default_smile Then, disconnect any cables running into the seat.

I started with the bolts at the front of the seat first with the seat moved all the way back, then I did the rear bolts with the seat moved all the way forward. This made it easier for me pull the seats out the front doors.

Make sure you have lots of room, take your time, and be gentle. default_smile

Guest TrIm4U

I've done it before. First, make sure the seat belt is unbuckled and in the upright position. default_smile Then, disconnect any cables running into the seat.

I started with the bolts at the front of the seat first with the seat moved all the way back, then I did the rear bolts with the seat moved all the way forward. This made it easier for me pull the seats out the front doors.

Make sure you have lots of room, take your time, and be gentle. default_smile

Mate its very very basic..just disconnect all the wiring running into the seat...the you can either undo the front or rear bolts and it doesnt matter about what order you do it in!be careful not to scratch anything

Good Luck

Josh...Brad's Custom Trim

Guest reck

it's a 98 corolla. thanks for all the info, will try this weekend.

• 200 posts

Would this be any different on a 2000 Corolla LE? I want to clean my car out and removing the seats would make it alot easier. default_wink

Guest raycastro

Would this be any different on a 2000 Corolla LE? I want to clean my car out and removing the seats would make it alot easier. default_wink

Yes, the 2000 models come with VVT-i. Depending on how fast you remove the bolts, the torque varies. You need to be extra careful, and make sure you use a Genuine Toyota socket wrench, or your seats will not last 500,000 miles. default_laugh

Guest TrIm4U

ok for those of you that cant figure out how to take BOLTS OUT OF A SEAT its VERY VERY simple! you do not need to take the bolts out in any order just TAKE THEM OUT and disconnect any connected wires that will stop you from pulling out the seat!

If you put a nissan sticker on the front window you will gain 10HP..try it.. default_laugh

Topic List