Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1995 Corolla Dx For Sale In Massachusetts

by TRCar54, April 15, 2010 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

I'll be taking this car off the road at the end of May when the inspection expires. The car has a lot of miles but still runs great. I still drive it 115 miles per day at 75 to 80 MPH.

The reason I'm advertising now is so that someone can drive it on the road prior to buying and get a feel for what a good car it is even with the miles. I recently bought a 2000 Camry to replace the Corolla but if I had known what the Camry was going to be like I would have put the money into the Corolla instead. I'm upside down on the Camry now so I have to get rid of the Corolla and bring the Camry back to a point that I feel I can drive it another 200K miles with minimal repairs. I could keep both but need a truck for around town.....that's another story.

So.....

1995 Corolla DX

•286,000 miles, 1.8 liter engine, 3 speed automatic transmission with overdrive

•AM / FM cassette radio, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, alarm system, factory rear spoiler

•Runs great and everything works except for the cigarette lighter. Doesn't burn oil. Still gets 38 to 40MPG in the warmer months and I think it might actually have more pep now than it did at 105K miles. Body has no dents and is just starting to show some rust.

NEEDS

•Front main crankshaft seal replaced

•Axle seal replaced

•Rear brakes replaced

•Rear struts replaced

•Timing belt, accessory belts, plugs

•Tires are due to be replaced but I have 4 Dunlops with great tread included.

•Cigarette lighter does not work

MOST RECENT REPAIRS

•Front calipers, rotors and pads

•Right front engine mount

•Radiator

I have all of the repair history since 105K miles

I have a couple of pictures here from when I got it at 105K miles.

http://img145.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=corolla762807.jpg

Price is $650 as is. Car is sold as is.

Bike would like this car.

Jay in MA

The car was sold. I had 35 emails before I could get back onto CraigsList to mark it as sold.

I hope I don't regret getting rid of this car. I wanted to see if I could get it to 500K.

Jay in MA

Guest jobran

hello,

Thanks for your useful information about sell of your corolla dx. It might be very useful to us. Thanks for sharing this information . I hope you will share more information and useful site with us.

thanks!!

White Goose Down

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm