Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By IcyB, February 22, 2010

Recently I've decided to remodle my 2002 Corolla. It was my high school car afterall. Anyhow, I've been browsing the internet and their are lots of places to purchase parts. I've already ordered some door handles from car-stuff.com, does anybody know of any other good web-sites. Currently I'm searching for an armrest replacement.

In reality though, I'd really like to favorite three or four good web-sites for future reference.

What kind of parts are you after - OEM, aftermarket, something custom?

For OEM parts or equivalents - www.1sttoyotaparts.com and www.rockauto.com are two sites that are highly recommended.

For OEM parts or equivalents - www.1sttoyotaparts.com and www.rockauto.com are two sites that are highly recommended.

At this point I'll take anything that fits.

Sadly I have already been to those web-sites. Both are wuite informative which is why I am suprised I cannot find what I am looking for.

Perhaps my problem is that it is not called an armrest? I'm talking about the center storage compartment in between the driver and passenger seats. The cushy cover is what I am missing. I always thought it was called an armrest. But atlast I can still not find anything.

At this point I'll take anything that fits.

Sadly I have already been to those web-sites. Both are wuite informative which is why I am suprised I cannot find what I am looking for.

Perhaps my problem is that it is not called an armrest? I'm talking about the center storage compartment in between the driver and passenger seats. The cushy cover is what I am missing. I always thought it was called an armrest. But atlast I can still not find anything.

Toyota calls it the "door sub-assembly" to the center console. Go to www.toyotapartszone.com and type in your VIN. This will take you to a set of parts images for your car. Go to the Body section. then #15 Console and Bracket, then click on Image 2 of 2. I believe that will show you what you want. Once you have the part #, you can shop around for the best OEM dealer. I've had good luck with www.wholesaletoyoparts.com, but they are local so I don't pay shipping.

Thank You so much. And all the web-sites liste din this topic have been favorited.

I search for parts and part numbers on rockauto, 1sttoyotapart, advance auto, Amazon, and eBay.

I search for parts and part numbers on rockauto, 1sttoyotapart, advance auto, Amazon, and eBay.

I can't believe this, but I found the damn thing on ebay for a buy it now of 20 bucks. Last place I'd expect.

That's great to hear.

The easiest service ever - PepBoys. I go directly to their site, or I call them, tell them VIN, ask for parts, and they tell me immediately the cost of the part + labor for their mechanics to do it in the store. I love them, site is: http://www.pepboys.com/. My friends who know how to change parts themselves use eBay.

Topic List