Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By mickemoose, October 22, 2009

I have 54,700 miles on my '05 Corolla LE and plan on getting new tires before winter. The OEM Goodyear Integrity tires have held up quite well with still a decent amount of tread in the center tread area, but I don't think it's wise to use them through another winter. Need help/suggestions on picking a good tire. I've been considering the Michelin HydroEdge, Harmony, Symmetry and Destiny vs. the Goodyear ComforTred and TripleTred.

Thanks for your help.

I have 54,700 miles on my '05 Corolla LE and plan on getting new tires before winter. The OEM Goodyear Integrity tires have held up quite well with still a decent amount of tread in the center tread area, but I don't think it's wise to use them through another winter. Need help/suggestions on picking a good tire. I've been considering the Michelin HydroEdge, Harmony, Symmetry and Destiny vs. the Goodyear ComforTred and TripleTred.

Thanks for your help.

Get the Michelins. Your ride will improve greatly.

Harmony is fine. My son and I loved them. I just got Michelin X-Radial tires at BJ's Club.

Threw the set of Integrity tires out at 7K miles for disgusting wet weather performance.

Don't know about your location but we are in IL and I have Yokohama Avid TRZs on our 93', the GY Tripletreds wasn't available in our car's size. We've had the TRZs for two years, so far they are holding up well. I also have GY Tripletreds but they are on our Honda CRV. Both replaced at the same time, not much to complain about either so far. default_smile

Topic List