Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

1996 Corolla Dx Interchangable Parts

By Guest Nick G-W, August 12, 2009 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

Guest Nick G-W

So, I recently got into an accident in my much loved '96 Corolla DX. I messed up the front left pretty bad, smashing the light, bending the radiator back and jamming the battery into the airfilter and fusebox.

I was wondering what parts I could use from other Corolla's within the same series. I plan on going to a salvage yard and trying to find parts I can use, but I want to make sure they'll work. I have a '96 manual Corolla DX, which is the station wagon version.

Also, if anyone knows of any good places in Boston, salvage yards, mechanics, etc, those tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Nick

Any 93-97 corolla parts will work.

Bikeman982

Check out some of my old posts.

I have totally rebuilt the front end of several 7th generation Corollas (1993-1997).

I usually get the parts from a local junkyard.

I have changed bumpers, fenders, hoods, radiators, A/C condensers, and all the other front end parts.

Also wheels, tie rods, wheel bearings, brakes, etc.

Very interchangeable for these years.

Everett's Auto Parts

www.everettsautoparts.com

553 Thatcher St

Brockton, MA 02302-3995

(508) 583-7478

He has a few of them up there and they're good guys to deal with.

You might also check with these guys for very reasonably priced aftermarket parts. They're on the same street just over the line into East Bridgewater.

R C Truck Sales

350 Thatcher St

East Bridgewater, MA 02333-1034

(508) 588-8783?

(508) 583-9526?

Good luck,

Jay in MA

So, I recently got into an accident in my much loved '96 Corolla DX. I messed up the front left pretty bad, smashing the light, bending the radiator back and jamming the battery into the airfilter and fusebox.

I was wondering what parts I could use from other Corolla's within the same series. I plan on going to a salvage yard and trying to find parts I can use, but I want to make sure they'll work. I have a '96 manual Corolla DX, which is the station wagon version.

Also, if anyone knows of any good places in Boston, salvage yards, mechanics, etc, those tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Nick

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm