Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Fuse Panel Location - 1995 Dx 7th Generation

By TRCar54, February 10, 2009 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

Hi,

Could someone tell me if there are more fuse panels than the one on the left fender well and the one behind the left kick panel? The manuals are are a bit sketchy on this detail.

I have no juice to the cigarette lighter outlet. The corresponding fuses are OK. I used a 12 volt compressor from this outlet and it popped something after a couple of minutes use. I don't smoke so it's not a big deal but I'd like to be able to plug the GPS in there.

I'm being a little lazy here....I don't have the manuals with me and just wanted to ask in case someone had the info off the top of their head. I forget what other circuits use that fuse but everything else appears to be ok?

I have to assume that either the socket was damaged or the wire or connector melted.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

Bikeman982

Hi,

Could someone tell me if there are more fuse panels than the one on the left fender well and the one behind the left kick panel? The manuals are are a bit sketchy on this detail.

I have no juice to the cigarette lighter outlet. The corresponding fuses are OK. I used a 12 volt compressor from this outlet and it popped something after a couple of minutes use. I don't smoke so it's not a big deal but I'd like to be able to plug the GPS in there.

I'm being a little lazy here....I don't have the manuals with me and just wanted to ask in case someone had the info off the top of their head. I forget what other circuits use that fuse but everything else appears to be ok?

I have to assume that either the socket was damaged or the wire or connector melted.

Thanks,

Jay in MA

There is also a wire that goes to the little light for the ashtray, as well as the wires for the cigarrette lighter.

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm