Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

2003 Corolla For Parts

Guest jvweastend

I' m a Collision repair shop In York Pennsylvania, we recently bought a 2003 Corolla for the passenger side doors, center post and fender. the drivers side of the car was destroyed in an acciednt. The rest of the car we would like to part out, all of the relays are there and heating and air condition work. The engine and trans works good and the miles on the car are 23556. If you need any parts please call 717-887-3387 9am-5pm. default_cool

Hmmm. Interesting. I would have thought that the center post was integral to the unitized body, and not removable as a separate part. Of course, I realize that anything is possible with plasma torches, etc. but then that begs the question of what is being done with that center post? Is it being cut and pasted onto another collision-damaged vehicle? Is the "repaired" vehicle going to have the same structural integrity as an undamaged one?

Guest jvweastend

We have a 04 corolla type s that needs all of the parts off the passenger side.

When you put in a new or used center post or any part of the main structure you have to place the spot welds where the factory placed them. That will keep the structural integrity as an undamaged one. When you replace the post, you have to drill all of the spot welds out of the roof, around the door openings and along the bottom of the rocker pannel. From the front door to the quarter pannel is one piece. When you fix a car all of the car companies have frame dimensions so you know where to straighten what is bent on the vehicle. You will never tell the car was hit

Guest jvweastend

I can get pictures of the of the parts if you need any

Guest mil2darolla

i'll get the kit of you if it will fit my 2003 kit. please please i need it really bad. im me at mil2damax or email at milomaze37@hotmail.com

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)