Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By xuimod, October 28, 2008

Hi,

I love the look of the backend of the Corolla S. Specifically I love the rear bumper spoilers (the two attachments that attach onto the bottom of the bumper)..... I think those two attachments give the Corolla S a much more substantial look.

Anyways, I am looking to buy a used 2003-2007 Corolla soon. Considering the "LE" models outnumber the "S" models (generally speaking), I could probably get an LE model for at least $500 less compared to a comparable S model.

So my plan is to buy an "LE" for cheap and just to buy the two rear bumper spoilers (found on the "S" model) and have them attached.

The problem is those '03-'07 OEM rear bumper spoilers are really, really hard to find (at least they seem so from the Internet search i did).....

So my question is, where can I find them (for cheap preferably)?

Thanks.

Hi,

I love the look of the backend of the Corolla S. Specifically I love the rear bumper spoilers (the two attachments that attach onto the bottom of the bumper)..... I think those two attachments give the Corolla S a much more substantial look.

Anyways, I am looking to buy a used 2003-2007 Corolla soon. Considering the "LE" models outnumber the "S" models (generally speaking), I could probably get an LE model for at least $500 less compared to a comparable S model.

So my plan is to buy an "LE" for cheap and just to buy the two rear bumper spoilers (found on the "S" model) and have them attached.

The problem is those '03-'07 OEM rear bumper spoilers are really, really hard to find (at least they seem so from the Internet search i did).....

So my question is, where can I find them (for cheap preferably)?

Thanks.

Most totals are from front end damage. A salvage yard may be able to locate the parts for you through their network.

However, you'll need to have them painted and installed.

In this economy, dealers might just give you a good deal on an S model.

Topic List