Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Tour De France

By Bikeman982, July 14, 2008

See every reply in these pages:

Bikeman982

Still in 3rd place after 19 stages.

Strong race - after 21 stages, over 3459km.

Alberto Contadora (Spain) was 1st - has the best cummulative individual time of 85h 48' 35" (two in a row, won last year too.)

Andy Schleck (Luxembourg)came in 2nd - cummulative time of 85h 52' 46" (only 4 minutes 11 seconds behind the leader over a 3459km distance!)

Lance Armstrong (USA) came in 3rd - cummulative time of 85h 53' 59" (only 5 minutes 24 seconds behind the leader over a 3459km distance!)

Bikeman982

Contador will be on another team next year and rumor is that Lance will get his own team sponsored by Radio Shack. We shall see.

Contador will be on another team next year and rumor is that Lance will get his own team sponsored by Radio Shack. We shall see.

First, I apologize for being absent so long. I got hooked on the Zippo Enthusiast Network site and have been neglecting my interest in all things Corolla.

Second, Congratulations to all the winners of the 2008 Tour De France! Due to a change to night shift, taking my vacation right when the race began, and other factors, I didn't see much of it at all. Not even a complete stage.

Third, I wish Lance could find a better corporate sponsor than Radio Shaft. And that's all I have to say about that!

Topic List: Go to Everything Else