Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

93 - 97 Interior Corolla Door Handle

By nuconz, May 9, 2008

Bikeman982

Door handles are cheap plastic that break frequently.

That's good to see, I've repaired my driver side front 2-3 times already.

Bikeman982

That's good to see, I've repaired my driver side front 2-3 times already.
Try not to pull on it so hard (jk)!

Only time I've managed to break one was when my door was frozen shut and I was yanking it hard. It was the plastic surround that split.

When I bought the car I figured there'd be some aftermarket metal/chrome handles I could install ... I was wrong.

Bikeman982

Only time I've managed to break one was when my door was frozen shut and I was yanking it hard. It was the plastic surround that split.

When I bought the car I figured there'd be some aftermarket metal/chrome handles I could install ... I was wrong.

I have never seen any metal replacements.

There are chrome pieces you can buy that dress them up, from e-Bay.

Guest dcallicoat

Has anyone here actually purchased from car-stuff.com? They have a great deal on these door handles, almost seemingly too good to be true. Would like to be sure before I order.

Has anyone here actually purchased from car-stuff.com? They have a great deal on these door handles, almost seemingly too good to be true. Would like to be sure before I order.

I know there was a bunch of spammers that were linking to car-stuff.com in their signatures - if that tells you anything. Plus there are a few reviews online about bait-and-switch tactics with car-stuff.com and related sites.

Like they said - if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

Guest Murphy Reed

Great site and also offers a reasonable price of door handle. Although there are suppliers that can provide us a better deal and the best quality.

Hallelujah! All my door handles are either cracked, have been repaired, or have been replaced. This seems to be a recurring problem with this generation of Corollas... I've seen a bunch of them with random door handles broken off, both on the outside and inside.

A metal replacement would be a great thing to have. Anybody want to start fabricating some for mass production? I'll be the first customer!

And im right behind ya!!!! Ill get a set for the exterior and one for the interior!!

Hallelujah! All my door handles are either cracked, have been repaired, or have been replaced. This seems to be a recurring problem with this generation of Corollas... I've seen a bunch of them with random door handles broken off, both on the outside and inside.

A metal replacement would be a great thing to have. Anybody want to start fabricating some for mass production? I'll be the first customer!

I'm 3rd customer! I think a lot of car buyers would want to upgrade in the handle dept.

Topic List