Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By 01loadedLE, April 18, 2008

Listen as this man describes in real time what takes place after an auto accident happened in front of him. I love this guys laugh! This is the best thing Ive found in awhile!

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

ROTHFLMAO default_biggrin

I actually heard that before some time ago on another forum - but still funny as the first time. You're right - that guy's laugh is what makes it the whole thing work.

Bikeman982

Excellent.

I have seen road rage and some stupid driver's but never heard anything so funny.

Yup -- that was hilarious all right! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a very long time! The description of the action, plus the guy's laugh, just made this absolutely priceless! I'm just curious as to how it got recorded -- was he talking to an answering machine, perhaps?

Yes its from his friends answering machine. I love the "four foot nothin" comment and that about the bible too. I cried both times I listened to the clip it is hysterical!

Bikeman982

That will teach a cigarette smoking guy to run a red light and hit four defenseless old ladies!!

It was probably even funnier if you had been there.

He stirred up a raging hornets nest that time. They were all over him like stink on stool. If I could see something like that in person I would be absolutely thrilled! Hopefully with all these cell phone cameras now something like that will be taped for us all to hear and see.

Bikeman982

He stirred up a raging hornets nest that time. They were all over him like stink on stool. If I could see something like that in person I would be absolutely thrilled! Hopefully with all these cell phone cameras now something like that will be taped for us all to hear and see.
Cameras on cell phones are like having a pocket video camera.

People are being photographed everywhere.

Be careful what you say and do in public - you could get caught in an embarrassing situation.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else