Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By interested, April 5, 2008

Took a nice sunny day pic with my security cam with all our toyotas in the driveway.

Friends comment that its like a toyota dealership here at our place now, with 5 of them on the driveway default_tongue

I have seen others here post similar photos, so I thought I would also join in.

Anywell here are the pics.

4 rollas, 2 "S", 2 "CE" ( all with winter tires )

1 Matrix in the back. ( winter tires on)

If i find the time I will take a much more decent photo one day when all the snow is gone. default_cool

Nice collection of Corollae there. Nice driveway as well. I'd like to see what the rest of the house looks like. Where do you live where you get that snow? Here in Delaware, we hardly saw a flake all Winter. Maybe a couple of light dustings, which didn't last very long. But that's typical of our temperate Winter weather.

Took a nice sunny day pic with my security cam with all our toyotas in the driveway.Friends comment that its like a toyota dealership here at our place now, with 5 of them on the driveway default_tongue

I have seen others here post similar photos, so I thought I would also join in.

Anywell here are the pics.

4 rollas, 2 "S", 2 "CE" ( all with winter tires )

1 Matrix in the back. ( winter tires on)

If i find the time I will take a much more decent photo one day when all the snow is gone. default_cool

Lol! It does look like a Toyota dealership lot. Hey, is that a Dodge minivan squeezed in there that I see? Anyways, nice looking set of 'rollas you've got there.

Yes...nice herd. I sure could use about 2 of those nice Corollas default_biggrin

I also like the pavers.

I'm in central NH and I still have mountains of snow like that as well.

Bikeman982

A picture of my driveway-

Look'n good! I approve.

Rig up streamers and balloons for the full dealership effect. default_wink

Topic List